Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

My best friend

Two Best Friends - How cute

Me and my best friend have been friends for 2 years now, but it feels like we have been friends forever. She lives just down the road and we always play together. Once when she came over for a sleepover we played games, ate lots of junk food,  stayed up late,  played with my guinea pigs, watched a movie, had a water fight, had a big huge bubbly bath. We stayed in the bath so long that when we got out we were so wrinkly, it was so funny. Then we settled down (finally) had pizzas for dinner and had hot chocolates with cake afterwards it was the best time ever!!! There was this one time where she came over and we both wanted to make milkshakes with my milkshake maker, so we made pink with a strawberry on the side of the cup and chocolate with a cube of chocolate in the bottom. We shared our milkshakes with our neighbours and some of them offered to pay us $1.00 for them, it was so fun and now I know a lot of my close neighbours.

By miss R

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed by my parents and will be published soon if they are appropriate. Thanks, Miss R