Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Our cat Karma

Karma, the best cat ever - photos by me and my mum
 
My cat is a fun-loving happy up-beat cat and she is 12 years old. Whenever there is a bird, lizard, cane toad or any type of animal she just sits at the door and stare and then after a while she will start meowing.  If you sneak up behind her quick enough and make a quick noise she will jump and turn around, it is very funny. We call her our guard cat. She always will try and warn off other cats if they come up to our doors or do something she doesn't like. She never tries to hunt our guinea pig Coco though. Karma (my cat) loves to roll around on Master T's clothes it is so cute. She also has this weird habit of whenever there is cleaning product around, she will meow and roll around in it and mess it all up. Her favourite place to sit is on the guinea pigs cage and my parents bed. My mum and Dad both have to tuck their legs up sometimes because she sleeps stretched right out over their legs. She is a beautiful animal!

Have you got a special pet?

From Miss R

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed by my parents and will be published soon if they are appropriate. Thanks, Miss R