Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Rhinoceros beetle in my back yard and Dragon fly on the wall


Look what I found when my big brother and I were out exploring on our bikes. It caught my eye that there was something shimmering on the grass so we stopped and picked it up! Do you know it is a rhinoceros  beetle? 

 Another night when I was getting ready for bed I saw something fluttering in the light, so I waited a few minutes for it to stop. It looked beautiful in the light with it's sparkling wings, I took a photo and off it flew out the window.  Good bye dragon fly! Do you have nature in your backyard???
 
Bye for now love miss R
 
 
both photos by miss R
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed by my parents and will be published soon if they are appropriate. Thanks, Miss R